After careful review and analysis, Our dental office is proud to re-open and resume normal office hours starting Monday, May 4th. We have implemented enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of those around you, including our team.
At ESP Dental, infection control has always been a top priority and you may have noticed this during your past visits. We have always maintained the highest standard of OSHA compliant instrument and equipment sterilization and disinfectant. Our office strictly adheres to the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
To protect our patients and our team, we are taking special precautions to ensure we all stay healthy and safe. As a result, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- We have purchased and have an ample supply of the necessary recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions, you will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office- this will ensure patients presenting for treatment are healthy.
- We will be taking forehead temperatures of team members daily as well as all patients upon check-in.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. All patients will also be provided with antiseptic mouth rinse to use prior to treatment.
- Appointments will be managed and staggered to allow for social distancing between patients and to lessen traffic in the front reception.
- Appointments are limited to patients only; unless assistance is needed or the patient is a minor.
Thank you for your patience with us as we move forward together during these uncertain times. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 602-266-9659.