Here at ESP Dental, we strive to provide you with the best dental care in the Phoenix area.
The Invisalign® clear braces are one option that embraces you wearing the removable type trays that will slowly align your teeth and mouth to give you that beautiful straight smile. The clear braces are almost invisible, and they are effective, comfortable, and are the look is pleasing as they straighten your teeth and give you a healthy smile. The name alone, “Invisalign®” describes this device the best because it is invisible aligning your teeth.
Introducing the Clear Invisalign® Braces
Invisalign® is an excellent alternative to your traditional metal type of braces, Invisalign® offers with a DENTAL adjustment by using different aligners, all clear, or trays that will steadily adjust your teeth. Invisalign® has become popular with teenagers and adults who prefer that others do not see the metal every time they smile or talk.
Invisalign® can fix several orthodontic problems:
- Simple bite irregularities
- Gaps between your teeth
- Overcrowded teeth
- If your ESP Dental feels that Invisalign® would be right for your needs, we will then take X-rays and your teeth impressions. We can send the impressions and X-rays to a dental lab where they make the Invisalign® trays can be made by use of a 3D computer projector that will determine your treatment plan and how many custom-made aligners will be needed.
- Relapses that might happen after your traditional braces are removed.
- Each case can determine how many aligners you should need throughout during your treatment, but it is usually 20-30 sets of aligners that will be necessary for your upper and lower teeth. Your dentist will give your Invisalign® aligners to you a few different sets at a time, and for each aligner for about two weeks. The Invisalign® tray needs to be removed while you are brushing, flossing, and during eating, while otherwise, you need to wear them all the time so your treatment will be a success.
- Your ESP Dental will probably want you to come in about every four to six weeks so it can be made sure the Invisalign® plan is working well and give you a new set of aligner trays.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE THE INVISALIGN®️ TO STRAIGHTEN MY TEETH?
- Each case is individual, but treatment time will depend on the length of your treatment, but it is best to figure that for most adult teeth it will take a year or less. Teenagers who have an Invisalign® treatment will likely need a longer time frame lasting 12-16 months. The more regimented you follow your plan, the better your results will turn out. All in all, how you follow the treatment plan will be how good your treatment will turn out. Invisalign® trays need to be kept in your mouth 20-22 hours each day, and that means they need to be removed only when you are flossing, brushing or eating.
The Benefits of Invisalign®
- How They Look: Invisaligns® fit over your teeth snugly and can barely be seen by others. Metal braces will produce the same result but are much more obvious for others.
- Comfort: The Invisalign® aligners are all sleek, smooth, and can fit snuggly to your teeth. They cause little to no irritation to the gums or the inside of the mouth. You might have some soreness, minor though it is when you first put a new set in as your teeth start to shift to the new aligners, it goes away fast.
- Convenience: Your ESP Dental can give you the Invisalign® aligners in a group of sets. As the treatment moves forward, your dentist will begin seeing you about every 4-6 weeks so he/she can make sure that your adjustment is moving along and give you the next new set of aligners.
- The Ease of Oral Hygiene: Your oral hygiene is so much easier with the Invisalign®. The aligners made of plastic can be removed easily, so you can floss and brush like always. You must remove your aligners before you drink or eat, then less food will get caught in between your teeth, and this will help the possibility of more cavities.
Invisalign® clear braces are an excellent option for those who have what is considered minor alignment issues. Invisalign® gives you a visually appealing and more than convenient way in which to create for you a happy, healthy, smile.